Posts 5,435 Likes 82,164 Barking mad ·Mar 14, 2015·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder House work today, and yes, again I am still in my PJ's😀
Posts 2,935 Likes 15,040 NT931 ·Mar 14, 2015 alam Naaa, not really. I probably will send for service and hold until its value goes through the roof! ha! 😁 Aaaargh! You're such a tease Angel😉 That dial is just killer, loads of old school charm Edited: Mar 14, 2015
Posts 819 Likes 3,447 OmegaRookie ·Mar 14, 2015 Usually it's this on the weekends: But, since I have to go to a funeral, it will be the slightly more subtle:
Posts 4,440 Likes 18,267 Northernman ·Mar 14, 2015·Lemaniac Enjoying the Lisbon sunshine. Waiting for a pint. Life sweet and late 1940s Certina Excelsior Park EP40 on the wrist. Cheers!
Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·Mar 14, 2015·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Smiths W10 for the day...
Posts 4,883 Likes 31,892 Taddyangle ·Mar 14, 2015 Just finished eating some pi with my youngest son. We used this one to count down.