WRUW Today?

Posts
10,073
Likes
57,412
Good day all. 1959 pie pan Constellation reference 14393 with an unrefinished crosshair black dial with gold accents. Has some patina, but still lovely. 🥰
 
Posts
318
Likes
1,969
I'm suddenly re-infatuated with my Panerai 915....I wore it for almost a year straight after first getting it. it hadn't seen much wrist time in recent months - and now it's burst onto the scene.
 
Posts
1,903
Likes
24,946
Il22lN4.jpg
 
Posts
13
Likes
278
On my desk, taking turns.
My vintage GP and vintage IWC. I feel that both have strong similarities and uniqueness - that's why I often store them together.

 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
Engineered to be really unattractive 😀

I respectfully disagree with your opinion.
un-beautiful is not unattractive.
…and some fancy-pants artist once said: “There is no thing of beauty that does not have some awkwardness of proportion”
Edited:
 
Posts
805
Likes
1,475
My scrawny wrist sometimes wishes that there were more modern 34mm watches. But then I realize how much that would take the fun out of finding vintage and neo-vintage bargains.

 
Posts
10,073
Likes
57,412
I sit through it okay but I hate every second. It’s like a form of torture. But I suppose it’s better than the alternative of not having any dental care. Another first world problem.
It’s a matter of perspective. I don’t think anybody enjoys having their teeth cleaned, but try experiencing something like having an impacted kidney stone removed (look up cystoscopy and, spoiler alert, it’s not for the squeamish) and you’ll see dental cleanings in a whole new light.