WRUW Today?

Posts
5,328
Likes
54,272
Autumn will soon add a colder flavour to our days down under.

Edited:
 
Posts
30
Likes
135
Congrats on this carefully thought out purchase! Know you've been eyeing one of these for awhile and rightly so -- that MOP dial is a stunner! Enjoy it (and let me borrow it too, haha)!

Absolutely! It's a delight to wear. It might be heresy to say it here, but it's obliterated my desire for an AT.
 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
Birth Year 5512 - 1971 Rolex Submariner - Ref. 5512 - cal. 1570.
wvUUPAs.jpeg
Edited:
 
Posts
3,278
Likes
23,652
$5 says I’m a bigger dental wimp than you.

I cause some much drama at the dental office that they’ve threatened to not be my dentist anymore.
I sit through it okay but I hate every second. It’s like a form of torture. But I suppose it’s better than the alternative of not having any dental care. Another first world problem.
 
Posts
9,264
Likes
77,214
I sit through it okay but I hate every second. It’s like a form of torture. But I suppose it’s better than the alternative of not having any dental care. Another first world problem.

Recently published statistics suggest that an incredible number of UK men don’t ever go to the dentist. It’s not clear if that is because of cost, a lack of dentists over here, a ‘can’t be bothered’ attitude or general wimpishness.

So, the fact that you guys overcome your self-perception of ‘uber wimpishness’, shows that you’re not actually wimps at all 😁
 
Posts
9,264
Likes
77,214
I generally prefer indices to numerals but I really like this quirky GP especially as all the numerals are ‘odd’ 😉

 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Newmark on Perlon today, have a good one wherever you are 👍

 
Posts
5,436
Likes
82,189
Sundowners..


Coffee with the little war watch that never was😉