WRUW Today?

Gonna share my pain with u cause I’m bored as hec. Went to my pcp today thinking I bruised a rib. He insisted I go to the ER apparently I’ve had ones pneumonia and ignored it to the point my left lung got full of fluid.

Anybody every get that it’s so damn painful the MD looked at my X-Ray and asked me how the hell I dealt with it. They stick a needle in your back between the ribs and draw out most of it. Had plans on just seeing my dock gettin an anti inflammatory now I’ll be sitting here for a few days. Bad timing I got so much going on even 2-4 days in here going to mess me up.

Left on my cheap seiko I’d hate to lose it but it will probably be the less painful watch to wear.

Damn dude, I hope you get well soon. That sounds awful.

It took a while to find the proper curved end links to get the oyster bracelet to fit properly, but the project is now complete. Delighted to be wearing the Caravelle in it's full metal glory.

I’ve been wearing a favourite Rolex for the last few days. This one has been parked, but I was inclined to want to wear it again, today. In my mind, the styling of this one sort of stands out. It’s “different”. Same movement as the Omega F300. Circa early 1970s, I guess.
Edited:

Gonna share my pain with u cause I’m bored as hec. Went to my pcp today thinking I bruised a rib. He insisted I go to the ER apparently I’ve had ones pneumonia and ignored it to the point my left lung got full of fluid.

Anybody every get that it’s so damn painful the MD looked at my X-Ray and asked me how the hell I dealt with it. They stick a needle in your back between the ribs and draw out most of it. Had plans on just seeing my dock gettin an anti inflammatory now I’ll be sitting here for a few days. Bad timing I got so much going on even 2-4 days in here going to mess me up.

Left on my cheap seiko I’d hate to lose it but it will probably be the less painful watch to wear.

Get Well Soon...

Going to see Sigmund Freud today. I believe he had a 1910 Vacheron Constantin though but my 1934 Waltham will have to do

Cool fob on that watch!

I think I’m in a quandary about posting ‘likes’ on a Tuesday. Either I give every Speedmaster a ‘like’, or none of them. 😕

Yeah...I have the same problem.
If I like all the Speedmasters on this site then I'm basically going to be "liking" every watch posted. And then what's the point of that?
So...as a general rule I don't "like" any Speedys...
Except the Tin Tins......and the (I might have this wrong) Japan Racing???.........and sometimes I just really like the post for a strap or background pics or a story...so...not actual "hard and fast rules" but kinda a loose guideline..........
Edit: oh...and that one that has an LED display in the middle but still somehow looks like an analog dial...?
Edited:

If I like all the Speedmasters on this site then I'm basically going to be "liking" every watch posted. And then what's the point of that?
Except the Tin Tins......and the (I might have this wrong) Japan Racing???.........and sometimes I just really like the post for a strap or background pics or a story...so...not actual "hard and fast rules" but kinda a loose guideline..........
Edit: oh...and that one that has an LED display in the middle but still somehow looks like an analog dial...?

Exactly 😀

Recently, I’ve been wearing bigger watches or watches on bracelets.

This sweetie is so light and slim I find myself checking that I’m actually wearing a watch.

Sundowners, has been a while since I have Sinn-ed😀

Coffee..

I find myself in the same boat, especially on "Speedy Tuesdays"... haven't really found a way to handle it. Currently, I'm liking-all-the-Speedies, because yes, they are beautiful watches, and deserve to be called "iconic". Still, sometimes it's just ... "Speedy overload", I guess.

It's funny how perception works. If I see a pile of Speedmasters (looking at you, Tuesday) week-in, week-out, my mind begins to think that this watch is somehow ubiquitous ... I guess I'll have to train my mind to see it differently. The experts would recommend getting my own Speedmaster, I guess ;-)