WRUW Today?

Good day all. 1959 reference 14381 with the special order factory luminous package.

The forum inspired me to wind up the Minerva today. I don’t wear this often. Very different than my normal daily. And yes, I set the time, date, and moonphase. 😜

The snow has left Luxembourg city so now is a good time to plant my Christmas tree in the forest beside.

Swapped to a rubber strap on the work watch thanks to a newly opened boutique!

Needed more close up, forget how much I love the dial on this thing.
Edited:

Gonna share my pain with u cause I’m bored as hec. Went to my pcp today thinking I bruised a rib. He insisted I go to the ER apparently I’ve had ones pneumonia and ignored it to the point my left lung got full of fluid.

Anybody every get that it’s so damn painful the MD looked at my X-Ray and asked me how the hell I dealt with it. They stick a needle in your back between the ribs and draw out most of it. Had plans on just seeing my dock gettin an anti inflammatory now I’ll be sitting here for a few days. Bad timing I got so much going on even 2-4 days in here going to mess me up.

Left on my cheap seiko I’d hate to lose it but it will probably be the less painful watch to wear.

I wish you a speedy recovery my friend.

This is my faithful Tressa SeaTempest which is often the go-to when working in lab because it can take a beating.

Reporting for duty with the Universal Geneve FS - Ferrovie dello Stato mk II
Edited: