WRUW Today?

Posts
3,264
Likes
23,406
Is it still desk diving if you’re not wearing a diver? Desk astronauting?

 
Posts
3,444
Likes
35,187
Small Rolex day. Working on a strap for a Canadian Collector who inherited his Grandfather’s Sky-Rocket. Wearing mine for inspiration.
Still working away. Tough job is done.
 
Posts
676
Likes
5,560
Off to the 'City of Sails' today...

Constellation
Reference: 14902 SC61
Year:1962
Cal: 561
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Yeppers…it’s Mandatory Metallica Monday at the office…-71 on a Rothco protective band…

Don’t forget…it’s Cincinnati Bengals on Monday Night Football…

Edited:
 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
The iconic Ollech & Wajs Caribbean 1000, Ref 702 - cal.ETA 2452 Ca. 1964.
xL5qOAW.jpg
 
Posts
15,931
Likes
47,829
Seagull


Unfortunately, I had to Google that image in order to identify it. St. Peter’s Church, Hartford, Conn.?
 
Posts
15,931
Likes
47,829
Took off the Eterna Sonic, and put on the Omega F300 chronometer.

 
Posts
5,652
Likes
136,532
I don't have a dog in this Bengals-Jaguar MNF game...but I'll support @Mad Dog with some orange! 😜
 
Posts
10,999
Likes
54,910
Unfortunately, I had to Google that image in order to identify it. St. Peter’s Church, Hartford, Conn.?
Good eye, yes it’s right down the road from my work and I like the architecture of it.