WRUW Today?

Posts
229
Likes
1,769
Trying on this unusual strap. I think it looks cool for summer and certain outfits. The white stripe is actually a separate piece of leather, not painting.
 
Posts
676
Likes
5,560
Still can’t believe I’m married to this amazing woman, 11 years in the business today!

Constellation C
Reference: 168.0056
Year: 1972
Cal: 1011
 
Posts
5,303
Likes
53,902
Doctors office to find out about what to do about torn ligaments in left and right shoulders.
Good things come in pairs 🙁

 
Posts
9,234
Likes
76,888
Doctors office to find out about what to do about torn ligaments in left and right shoulders.
Good things come in pairs 🙁


‘To tear one shoulder ligament may be regarded as a misfortune; to tear both looks like carelessness”. (With apologies to Oscar Wilde).

I hope they mend quickly
 
Posts
13,908
Likes
54,080
Connie week continues. Silver Onyx Cal 564.
 
Posts
3,444
Likes
35,188
New addition...Vintage Omega Seamaster 60m 166.062 with spider web dial...
I need proof that you were wearing some kind of shorts before I give out a “Like”. And on advice of my lawyer @gbesq these mugs get hand washed. A bit of water on the Speedy is ok.
 
Posts
963
Likes
3,968
Since @GuiltyGear and I have been posting about the solid gold examples of similar case references, I couldn’t wear any one but this one today.