Posts 3,266 Likes 23,415 Aroxx ·Dec 1, 2023 Working the overnight again… doing my best to stay awake.
Posts 718 Likes 2,107 GuiltyGear ·Dec 1, 2023 If @OneTwo is wearing his, how could I wear another watch?! With a brand new strap from @jankoxxx
Posts 11,001 Likes 54,917 Walrus ·Dec 1, 2023 Shined up the king. Going into biohazard work today pretty sure I got ring worm from one of our lovely guests. On the bright side I have not one but two bananas for breakfast. Oh damn I got banana bread as well is this a problem?
Posts 5,653 Likes 136,544 Lou P ·Dec 1, 2023·YaY! Welcome to Dec, which to us means...date adjust! 😜 Viceroy here.
Posts 787 Likes 6,746 Zman4eva ·Dec 1, 2023 Constellation 14902 today. Please excuse the date. I didn't realize today is 12/1.
Posts 1,077 Likes 4,454 CBM1590 ·Dec 1, 2023 Pin lever Friday. The more I wear this one, the better I like it…simple, inexpensive, but it resonates nonetheless.