WRUW Today?

Posts
411
Likes
627
Sundowners…

The guy in the blue (Hung) is the guy that invited us. Didn’t realize at the time that he was part of the ceremony:


…

Hi there

Being Vietnamese I recognized a fishermen ceremony on your pics. In my experience & based on type of hat and coat of your Vietnamese friend he was probably a master of ceremony. Btw the boats were registered in Kien Giang province (KG anagram), perhaps Phu Quoc or Ha Tien

Anyway glad to see some most iconic speedies photographed in Vietnam.

Cheers

And to be conformed to the aim of this thread below is what I wearing today in Phan Thiet a coastal town East of Vietnam.
 
Posts
5,427
Likes
81,969
Hi there

Being Vietnamese I recognized a fishermen ceremony on your pics. In my experience & based on type of hat and coat of your Vietnamese friend he was probably a master of ceremony. Btw the boats were registered in Kien Giang province (KG anagram), perhaps Phu Quoc or Ha Tien

Anyway glad to see some most iconic speedies photographed in Vietnam.

Cheers

And to be conformed to the aim of this thread below is what I wearing today in Phan Thiet a coastal town East of Vietnam.
Hi,
Close, Hon Sơn. I am quite familiar with Phần Thiết as I have been there and Mũi Né a few times.
Cheers
 
Posts
411
Likes
627
... I am quite familiar with Phần Thiết as I have been there and Mũi Né a few times.
Cheers

I am right now about 25km from Mui Ne, for the sand dunes. There will be this weekend a enduro competition.
 
Posts
5,653
Likes
136,544
My humble Seiko 5 GMT today


...but I got to try on a co-worker's one of these yesterday! 👍
Edited:
 
Posts
468
Likes
6,285
4 central hands ha ha ha...the number of the day!

😜 😜 😜 😜
@Lou P Fortis is such a cool, historical, under-the-radar brand!

Here is one of mine.

 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,377
At the bank…switcheroo to my -71 for the next week…

Have you found a 1039 for it yet, Collin? Would love to see a pic when you do.
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Have you found a 1039 for it yet, Collin? Would love to see a pic when you do.
Negatory…sticking with the period correct 1175/640 which I really dig…but have a reminder placard regarding the 1039/516…

 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,377
Negatory…sticking with the period correct 1175/640 which I really dig…but have a reminder placard regarding the 1039/516…

I actually think that the 1175/640 is the more robust bracelet of the two, and it is period correct for the watch, but I see from the EOA that the watch originally came with a 1039/516. Makes you wonder what happened to it along the way.