WRUW Today?

One of my "keepers" after selling off the bulk of my collection these past few years. One of the reasons I've never posted this one is that I've never been able to get a decent shot of the amazing tobacco dial patination until today...

IMG_4164.jpg IMG_4160.jpg

Loosing that serviced polished look :thumbsup::thumbsup:

IMG_7895.jpeg

A bit like most of us of a certain age ::facepalm2::

38mm sector dial, circa 1939:
upload_2023-11-2_17-21-41.png

Needs a better fitting open-ended strap :D

1861 on an Omega mil green polyester NATO for Hooters breakfast/lunch/dinner today…

IMG_1902.jpeg

Before I left work I saw one of my knucklehead guys acting foolish to female residents then rude to female staff when they tried to redirect him. I told him to meet me in my office, he said a swear word I said I could always drag you in my office. He came along willingly.

He calmed down and I was giving him a schpiel and without warning he started throwing up all over. It was like a chunky power washer and I’m trying to dodge it as he was to drunk to make it in my garbage can. I had three other people waiting to see they looked on in horror.

I made it a point to get to the watch maker and pick up my astronaut to save a miserable day. Gotta bleach in the morning I couldn’t find any but I think my astronaut is finally running good. I gotta wear it for 3 days make sure.

lt did help me feel better especially after a shower and washing the clothes I had on.
image.jpg

Before I left work I saw one of my knucklehead guys acting foolish to female residents then rude to female staff when they tried to redirect him. I told him to meet me in my office, he said a swear word I said I could always drag you in my office. He came along willingly.

He calmed down and I was giving him a schpiel and without warning he started throwing up all over. It was like a chunky power washer and I’m trying to dodge it as he was to drunk to make it in my garbage can. I had three other people waiting to see they looked on in horror.

I made it a point to get to the watch maker and pick up my astronaut to save a miserable day. Gotta bleach in the morning I couldn’t find any but I think my astronaut is finally running good. I gotta wear it for 3 days make sure.

lt did help me feel better especially after a shower and washing the clothes I had on.
image.jpg
There are bad days and really bad days but this is probably in the awful category :eek:

There are bad days and really bad days but this is probably in the awful category :eek:
Yeah someone projectile vomiting two feet from you really ain’t cool. He probably won’t remember tomorrow I won’t forgot