WRUW Today?

Posts
1,495
Likes
18,983
The watch that started me collecting and not just buying. 1975 Omega Speedmaster Automatic 176.0012

 
Posts
3,454
Likes
35,233
Seiko pop
My wife’s Timex returned from being repaired this morning. Distant cousin from Great Britain.
 
Posts
3,454
Likes
35,233
I'm dying to see what the dial looks like through that crystal...
90s quartz with luminous dial. But case is stainless steel and it reminds me of that early 60s Rolex that went deep deep under. (But only if I squint). If you look closely at the night shots you’ll see the flightmaster
 
Posts
11,008
Likes
54,995
Might as well show it here to new king seiko I have a couple vintage ones but the new ones just caught my eye
 
Posts
1,093
Likes
8,355
My wife’s Timex returned from being repaired this morning. Distant cousin from Great Britain.
Cool, shared case👍
 
Posts
15,943
Likes
47,863
It was time for a change to a watch with a date feature, today. So I spun the “which watch should I wear today wheel”, and my 33-year old Rolex Oyster Date-Just surfaced. One owner (me) for 33 years, since new. My favourite Rolex dial, ever!