WRUW Today?

Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
CWC Mellor 72 on a miserable Saturday morning, even the pigeon is out on its own.

 
Posts
369
Likes
2,598
Do you mind sharing details of that strap?
Sure, but it has no brand, is a custom made one which came with a vintage watch purchase at the time. If you need detail photos, I can share though.
 
Posts
9,253
Likes
77,063
Second pot of coffee with the Saturday morning papers, and telepathically confident that my old mate @noelekal will be doing pretty much the same thing in about six hours from now 😉

 
Posts
10,070
Likes
57,380
Good day all. 1958 Seamaster “Seachero” with a bit of gold to brighten up a cool, cloudy fall day.
 
Posts
15,943
Likes
47,863
I just checked. Last time I showed my Bucherer 2-register chronograph with a Landeron 48 movement, was a week ago today (Saturday). It has been on my wrist for the entire week, and it only stopped once because I forgot to wind it! Gold plated clamshell case. One of two I wore on Friday. The other being my early 1950s Rolex Precision manual winder in an English 9-karat gold case, shown here on Friday. Today I will change to something with a calendar.