WRUW Today?

Posts
9,253
Likes
77,065
@Jones in LA, I very much empathise with you and hope that all stay safe and that things get better.
Robert
 
Posts
906
Likes
1,740
I was going to the office, but things changed so back in the home office. This little gem came up in the rotation and only me to enjoy it.
 
Posts
11,008
Likes
55,002
Ultraman Waltham

keeping electronic and paper files is brain numbing I don’t know who thinks this shit up
 
Posts
7,780
Likes
14,376
A modded 3575.20.00 from around 2003, started life with Broad Arrow hands and WG bezel, freshened up with blue baton hand set and Gemini IV bezel. The 1866 Speedmasters are generally underappreciated, and I think this dial (ecru/beige) is one of the best of any Speedmaster.
 
Posts
129
Likes
1,241
The “honeymoon” continues… and we are still in love 😉

 
Posts
5,317
Likes
54,069
Been test driving Hybrid cars this morning, mostly Honda's: Fits and Accords so now off for kids R and R at the local community party today.

Edited:
 
Posts
15,943
Likes
47,864
For a change. My Rolex Oyster Precision for the English market. The case is 9-karat (likely English made), 10-karat back (likely Swiss made), 17-jewel manual wind movement, high grade balance. Movement by Aegler, also used by Gruen.

With
Edited: