WRUW Today?

Posts
11,008
Likes
55,023
Help I’m at the dentist
Hope you are not getting another root canal…🙁
ha, I had two root canals on one tooth they both failed so I had to yank it. Here is the weird part, I want to get an implant so to save the area they pack the pulled tooth area with a mix of “cow bone” and a mixture of who knows what that turns into bone in about a week. I didn’t know such a thing existed.

Anyway taking Tylenol and wearing my amazing watch today. The process was unpleasant but pain not bad
 
Posts
13,931
Likes
54,141
Eight years ago I bought this 2998-6 on a glorious October afternoon in Paris. Walking the dog on another fine October morning. Something about autumnal light and this watch just works so well…
 
Posts
2,066
Likes
15,146
h2ILZ8M.jpg
 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
- 1967 Bulova Snorkel Model J - Ref. 11403W - powered by Bulova signed cal.11ALAC automatic movement
- 1967 Caravelle Sea Hunter (by Bulova)- Ref. 49482 - powered by Caravelle signed cal.11OPACD (modified ETA 2472) automatic movement
- 1969 Caravelle Sea Hunter (by Bulova) Ref. 41585 - powered by Carvelle signed cal.11DP (Citizen 0241) manual wind movement
- 1969 Bulova (Pre-Oveanographer) Snorkel Ref. 714 powered by Bulova signed cal.11BLACD automatic movement
- 1971 Bulova Snorkel Oceanographer V - powered by Bulova signed cal.11ANACB automatic movement
Ko2HYCz.jpg
3LB3h25.jpg
 
Posts
6,706
Likes
79,992
Had three weeks off…time to get back to work…AWCI build-a-watch school ETA 6497-1 for five days of fliegering…