WRUW Today?

Posts
277
Likes
1,385
The weekend starts with rainy weather - at least a little sun on the wrist 😀.

 
Posts
1,935
Likes
8,485
I find it one of the most comfortable watch to wear anytime.
 
Posts
1,499
Likes
19,083
Good morning to the inhabitants of the best WRUW thread on the internet. o/

 
Posts
6,711
Likes
80,045
Q: Got Dunkin’?

A: Probably. 😁

3861 on an Omega polyamide NATO for today…

 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
Just back from two months at Spa Omega, the 50th Anniversary Seamaster is now ready to celebrate the 75th Anniversary 😀

 
Posts
11,013
Likes
55,042
Nice clear Green Day mrs walrus requires things moved so I think I will change it but it’s been a nice 10min
 
Posts
2,946
Likes
32,864
Just back from two months at Spa Omega, the 50th Anniversary Seamaster is now ready to celebrate the 75th Anniversary 😀

Beautiful watch!
 
Posts
7,092
Likes
57,006
ghce; don't you dare make me hunt up a Roamer example! It'll be your fault if I acquire one.

That Stingray looks nice.
 
Posts
18,307
Likes
27,671


Chance of light rain tonight. Had to be prepared.