WRUW Today?

Posts
785
Likes
14,878
[QUOTE="Aroxx, post:

No clouds today…[/QUOTE]
Good morning Forum. @Aroxx , I’m looking for the disc basket in your photos and don’t see one; am I missing it? Happy Friday, Forum. So grateful the weekend is almost here.
 
Posts
3,274
Likes
36,581
Fifties Friday style



Steinhart Ocean One Vintage Dual Time


Soprod A10-24H on pool cleaning duty
 
Posts
3,278
Likes
23,656
[QUOTE="Aroxx, post:

No clouds today…
Good morning Forum. @Aroxx , I’m looking for the disc basket in your photos and don’t see one; am I missing it? Happy Friday, Forum. So grateful the weekend is almost here.
[/QUOTE]
Nope, no basket in those pictures. The sunshine picture is taken backwards looking at the long tee on that hole though. Was a beautiful day for disc golf. Sunny and 70s but a bit windy. Didn’t even break a sweat.
 
Posts
7,093
Likes
57,014

The early Zodiac Sea Wolf from the 1950s is rated for 600mm of diving into muhly grass as seen in this shamelessly contrived watch photo.
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
New-ish in the stable and making its Flieger Friday debut 😀