WRUW Today?

Posts
383
Likes
3,013
Went with a seventy year old watch to start off the week-end: Lord Elgin "Thornton" from 1953, with the 21 jewel Elgin 670 movement.
Have a great week-end, everyone.

 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
Good day all. A quite rare arrowhead Constellation reference 2887 with a crosshair dome dial. Not too many of these about. Currently has the wrong crown, but that will soon be remedied.
Edited:
 
Posts
5,429
Likes
82,012
Still living the dream mate??
😀
Plan is to keep doing until they carry me out in a box😀
 
Posts
5,429
Likes
82,012
Nice plan!
Omega or rolex box?
😁
Haha, you are assuming I intend to be cremated, don’t care.
Be happy if I can take a bourbon with me😉
 
Posts
559
Likes
1,178
Rained when I immigrated to Canada, raining as i emigrate out. Atleast this time I have the right strap! 😜