WRUW Today?

Posts
1,306
Likes
5,825
Polly on a new Torre strap 😁

PcmZER1.jpg

Same combo (older pic, not from today)

 
Posts
317
Likes
3,649
New clothes for the top time. Just had to try it on and I’m very happy. Custom made from Torres
 
Posts
9,256
Likes
77,114
Good old things...



“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness” 😉

 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
It’s not easy to capture the amazing detail of these dials. A thoughtful balance between the beauty of their aesthetics, and true usefulness as a tool watch has made the Navitimer an icon. - 1960 Breitling Navitimer (Mk2.2) with AOPA dial - Ref. 806 - Powered by a Breilting signed Venus 178 movement.
AYvp4Yg.jpg
Edited:
 
Posts
11,008
Likes
55,023
Got up to a little layer of snow, car covered in ice. I’m now setting someone up in his first apartment in 29 years I think he is in shock, funny and pleasant to see
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
Multi-timezone watch, laptop computer, in-room coffee: fully equipped for Road Warrior-ing 😀