WRUW Today?

Posts
317
Likes
3,649
If I would have to pick my favourite vintage Speedy, this one would probably be it. 🥰
Much understandable. A beauty!
 
Posts
3,653
Likes
24,763
Still struggling to get a good pic of the gray pvd on this thing. In person, it looks like a slab of concrete. But in a good way.

 
Posts
5,320
Likes
54,139
Just back from service an hour ago.

I need to get a nice gold bracelet on this puppy so I can enjoy it in earnest.

 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
This one never fails to put a smile on my face
That's an exceptional photo of an exquisite dive watch. What year is it? and how did you manage to keep it in such minty condition!?
Edited:
 
Posts
324
Likes
6,322
That's an exceptional photo of an exquisite dive watch. What year is it? and how did you manage to keep it in such minty condition!?
Thank you, it’s a 5513- 1987 piece. Fortunate to have sourced a minty case and dial about 7 years ago. the rest is plenty of poly watch on that delightful plexiglass bubble. Cheers,
Edited:
 
Posts
4,017
Likes
45,175
Enjoying an OF cuvée spéciale... It comes with your tier 5 subscription
 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
Thank you, it’s a 5513- 1987 piece. Fortunate to have sourced a minty case and dial about 7 years ago. the rest is plenty of poly watch on that delightful plexiglass bubble. Cheers,
Thanks for the reply.
I subsequently read an article about the 5513 on https://millenarywatches.com/submariner-5513/
One of these days I'd like to have one of these but for now I'll live vicariously via OF posts.
 
Posts
317
Likes
3,649
If there ever was a datejust beauty contest, I think this one could be miss Switzerland 🥰
 
Posts
9,256
Likes
77,112
Over here we’re now into BHT - British Hummer Time 😉

 
Posts
1,903
Likes
24,946
Polly on a new Torre strap 😁

PcmZER1.jpg
 
Posts
644
Likes
2,270

Bremont S300 while giving our boy his second sausage.
T'other one and a fried egg had already been gratefully eaten.