WRUW Today?

Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
Brand new! Just arrived today!
Dan Henry 1964 Gran Turismo.
Mechaquartz VK63 on BoR.

Even the packaging is pretty fun...
 
Posts
9,253
Likes
77,058
I have the same DH watch but as a reverse 'panda'. Nice watches for not very much money. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it 😀



(Edit: it’s actually a black dial but the crystal coating can reflect it as blue)
Edited:
 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
I have the same DH watch but as a reverse 'panda'. Nice watches for not very much money. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it 😀



(Edit: it’s actually a black dial but the crystal coating can reflect it as blue)
That's funny...I was just noticing that the AR coating on the crystal was reflecting blue and highlighting the painted blue details of the tachy track and the hands.
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna enjoy this watch!
 
Posts
597
Likes
3,871
52746492599_09428ec991_b.jpg
 
Posts
1,396
Likes
13,572
Pursuing with Tissot PR516, chrono today

a good day to you all 😀
 
Posts
5,432
Likes
82,075
Cocktails..


Coffee..


When I was getting my phone from the table to take the daily coffee pic the light caught the face of my watch. No artificial colouring.
 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Good morning Y’all!!! Safe travels today for our members in New York/New England dealing with some snow throughout the next day or so.
 
Posts
11,007
Likes
54,992
Damn my area going to have a foot by the time I get home from work. I could work from home but I got some important things to tend to for people, definitely a job for skx, it’s a sloppy winter land mix

Edit-Damn back home got a text from my director told me to turn around work from home she saw the news from my area realized we might have a foot by the time I leave work today. I’m not used to this I usually have to be at work if it’s a blizzard or earth quake
Edited: