WRUW Today?

Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Poljot set to remind me to make a call this evening, memory is that bad on occasion 🙁

 
Posts
9,253
Likes
77,052
Trafalgar Square with Nelson's Column, St Martin's in the Field, and today’s WRUW.

 
Posts
4,015
Likes
45,130
As the rain begins to fall, again, in Northern California, a sensible change to something modern is in order. This over engineered piece isn’t afraid of water 😉 ::stirthepot:: 😗

I hope rains will not last long!
 
Posts
11,007
Likes
54,991
It’s my late day 2 people missed appointments but I grabbed random victims to use the time now I’m sitting waiting on someone else. God, how much of our life to we spend waiting. I bet it’s around 30%. Anyway same watch a yesterday but I’ll take a different shot maybe it will look like something more expensive
 
Posts
3,652
Likes
24,762
Chilly playground time to try and wear the little guy out before bed.

 
Posts
15,943
Likes
47,862
I bought this Speedmaster in 1991 (32-years ago). Since then, it has likely spent 30 of those years sitting in a vault. In the past ten years, I may have worn it for about a month! Too many watches in the rotation. But also, I knew it would need to be conditioned before I wore it regularly. So Sunday was the day to strip it, replace the mainspring, condition it, etc. etc. This is a model 345.0808, introduced in 1980, and the first model Speedmaster with a sapphire case back. Movement calibre 863. I expect I’ll be wearing it a whole lot more, now.

 
Posts
6,703
Likes
79,942
The wife unit [MacGyverette] said I can ride her purple Harley-Davidson today! YAY! 👍

LATE ENTRY: And I rode it…all the way to Popeyes…and back! YAY! 👍

145.022-71 on an 1175/640…

Edited:
 
Posts
11,007
Likes
54,991
You have stunning pieces Im really in awe of a lot of which you show. Hats off to you sir.