WRUW Today?

Posts
11,007
Likes
54,992
Just a few flakes here in Bucks County PA



Only does this morning though

They look big and healthy this is a strange storm it’s just raining I’m my area of work yet I talked to people at my old job they already had 8”
 
Posts
3,272
Likes
36,517
They look big and healthy this is a strange storm it’s just raining I’m my area of work yet I talked to people at my old job they already had 8”
Healthy is one word for it, as in “gee honey, you have such a healthy glow about you today.”

 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
This has been my chosen Flieger for the last three training flights...it has already developed a lot of "character" 😀

 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
Not a what am I wearing but a what has she been wearing- this is what happens when you have an open door policy on your watch collection.

 
Posts
6,705
Likes
79,950
Speedy Tuesday! Currently driving my Ford Police Interceptor for errands…but the wife unit [MacGyverette] says I can ride her Harley-Davidson later today if it stops snowing…so…I hope it stops snowing. 👍

145.022-71 on an 1175/640…

 
Posts
6,705
Likes
79,950
Another day by the ool
Fixed it for you…I’m assuming you don’t want p in the pool…so I edited it to ool. 👍
 
Posts
7,087
Likes
56,879


The concrete curbing/side walk work is going apace this morning.

 
Posts
1,957
Likes
25,760
Going old school today…older than usual…unmarked movement in early Borgel “waterproof” case.
 
Posts
6,705
Likes
79,950
Still Speedy Tuesday! 👍

I dig these placards that were fairly recently installed at the gym [I freaking hate my phone anyway]…but I sort of got busted today for admiring my watch while sitting on gym equipment during a break between sets…BUT the placard says “Drop Your Phone” and not “Drop Your Ridiculously Historic and Cool Mechanical Watch”…so I should be OK…



…and for any of you Debbie Downers out there who are going to give me crap for riding the wife unit’s [MacGyverette’s] purple Harley-Davidson because it’s purple, I will remind you that Metallica’s Lars Ulrich plays a purple drum kit…