WRUW Today?

Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Speedy Tuesday from the pointy end…145.022-71 on a modern Omega NASA strap…and protected [from pointy end watch foes] via a run-of-the-mill sweat band…

 
Posts
2,347
Likes
18,704
stuck in slow traffic from some fresh snow and out of focus speedy for company.

more awake for a better pic!
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
Speedy Tuesday from the pointy end…145.022-71 on a modern Omega NASA strap…and protected [from pointy end watch foes] via a run-of-the-mill sweat band…

Still looks good, Collin, so you can keep it. But remember … take care of my baby. 😁
images
Edited:
 
Posts
11,004
Likes
54,959
Working from home today due to a snowstorm I’d like to go snowplow the driveway as our next meeting isn’t until one but I’m not familiar with this work from home thing I’m scared they will send me an email to see where I am
 
Posts
763
Likes
10,296
It's Speedy Tuesday, but my Autavia 1163, which has been on the wrist for a few days, is being selfish and doesn't want to give anyone else a turn...

Have a great day ΩF !
 
Posts
3,270
Likes
36,488
Different kind of moon watch this Tuesday



Bulova Astronaut Moonview Accutron II
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
Today's Flieger...



...for today's training flight. It was nice to get back in the air after being grounded for so long by unfavourable weather 😀