WRUW Today?

Posts
11,004
Likes
54,960
Minor snow but at least I could test out the snowblower my carb rebuild got it going I may need to adjust the idle a bit but at this point it’s running well enough to finish the winter, I hope
Edited:
 
Posts
242
Likes
2,025
Speedy Tue too
105.012-66 all original.
A pawn shop purchase from Wedgle’s in Denver in 2015. (~$3200 I think. 👎 )
Oh, the days!

If it was yours, I’m sorry!
 
Posts
9,243
Likes
76,964
One of watch collecting’s small pleasures is finding an identical watch on Chrono24 at a vastly inflated price, and that frisson when you fleetingly hope that yours may actually be worth that 😉



….. but in the end I opted for the Omega

 
Posts
9,243
Likes
76,964
One of watch collecting’s small pleasures is finding an identical watch on Chrono24 at a vastly inflated price, and that frisson when you fleetingly hope that yours may actually be worth that 😉



….. but in the end I opted for the Omega


Just looking at my earlier post. Does my watch have a linen dial?
 
Posts
654
Likes
12,129
GuiBS1U.jpg