WRUW Today?

Posts
9,238
Likes
76,960
Occasionally I think about whether or not I might want a 60s Air King, Precision, DateJust …. but then I strap this on and …..

 
Posts
1,542
Likes
3,356
My first Certina arrived yesterday. It’ll be off for a clean and service soon - at the very least the date function is not working - but I’ll wear it for a couple of days to see how well it keeps time and how I like it on my wrist.
 
Posts
5,429
Likes
82,012
Cocktails..


My little mate decided he needed urgent attention😀


Coffee with the BM LE..


And the heart beating within..
 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Good morning Forum! Back in the office today after an absolutely glorious time away. I had contemplated wearing other watches to mark my return to work, but settled on my 3861. As rock solid and dependable as I’ll try to be for the folks who venture out in today’s snow to see me.
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
In court today, so wearing the Big Kahuna to dress to impress.