WRUW Today?

Posts
6,701
Likes
79,913
Speedy Tuesday!

These pics were actually taken and intended to be used for last week’s Speedy Tuesday but I used the KMSP Snoopy & Woodstock pic instead. Anyway, I was trying to do the patented @SC1 “upshot” maneuver…which didn’t work out so hot regarding focusing on my 3861…

No flash…



Flash…

 
Posts
1,957
Likes
5,922
Speedy Tuesday!

These pics were actually taken and intended to be used for last week’s Speedy Tuesday but I used the KMSP Snoopy & Woodstock pic instead. Anyway, I was trying to do the patented @SC1 “upshot” maneuver…which didn’t work out so hot regarding focusing on my 3861…

No flash…



Flash…


Back atcha brother...

 
Posts
5,649
Likes
136,450
Luv all the pilots who post here. I can only play wanna-be pilot with this! 😜
 
Posts
1,558
Likes
3,125
Switched to this while observing the timekeeping of my new Seamaster in various positions. I put the Speedmaster back away.
 
Posts
9,222
Likes
76,814
I know that we all have different tastes in watches but these ‘Three hands’ have been on my ‘watchlist’ for quite a while so I’m glad I pulled the trigger and relieved that it’s as nice (and comfortable) as I’d hoped

 
Posts
644
Likes
2,270
Green SOH 42mm today.
When the sun's out the dial really pops.
Just a pity there is no sun.🙁
 
Posts
5,425
Likes
81,921
Cocktails with the start of the divers and the one to introduce the Tsunami case back..


Coffee with the first of the Bells, the dolphin back..
 
Posts
654
Likes
12,129
VrXMZgd.jpg
 
Posts
6,701
Likes
79,913
Luv all the pilots who post here. I can only play wanna-be pilot with this! 😜
Yeah well you can also play wanna-be pilot by doing the almighty zero-dark-thirty reveille…and by throwing fists full-o-dollars at the almighty Dunkin’. 😜