WRUW Today?

Posts
318
Likes
1,969
Good Morning! ( Fun Fact : It took posting this picture for me to realize I hadn't set the date correctly this morning! 😀
Edited:
 
Posts
1,558
Likes
3,125
Okay, okay, it's Speedmaster Tuesday.

Ref. 145.022-69 ST on ref. 1039/516 bracelet
 
Posts
10,996
Likes
54,851
Wearing the sooper dooper memorial watch as I ride a desk asking questions I don’t think anyone answers honestly.
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Military issued Pulsar G10 this evening and if anyone is remotely interested an Elgin p.w. in the background.

 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,760
My Flieger for today's training flight. The regular 2-seat trainer was out for maintenance so I flew its 4-seat sibling instead (a first for me). With all that additional power and just two of us onboard, it was a challenge to keep the speed down while in the traffic pattern at the Hollywood-Burbank airport.