WRUW Today?

Posts
4,008
Likes
44,987
I just love those Eterna cases... Really please with my first one of the year
 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
This early 1960’s Benrus Diver was made in Germany and is powered by a Benrus signed, 17J, French made Lorsa-P75A manual-wind movement. It’s comes from a wonderful family tree with its more famous brothers the Ultra Deep & Sea Lord models.
BbPp7kD.jpg
 
Posts
1,115
Likes
7,340
New acquisition, a poor man's Longines Nautilus, but with the shard indices found in an Eterna Kontiki first execution. I guess that makes this a Nautiki 😉

 
Posts
7,076
Likes
56,725
Longines 30L from 1962. The harsh sunlight indicates that the crystal could use some Poly Watch help.

I love the 30L movement!

Longines today is Spruce's fault anyway. I'm placing the blame squarely where it belongs, on his shoulders. He and I had a PM exchange about Longines a day or two back and I'm suggestible.