WRUW Today?

Posts
7,076
Likes
56,725
pkzED2F.jpg

Ought to be more Globemaster's featured here.

I ought to pick up a Globemaster.
 
Posts
10,996
Likes
54,852
Almost forgot it was Thursday had to get the garbage out before my wife got home. Put on my seiko, just seemed like the thing to do. The poor girl worked about three years from home as I went out the door every shut down day it must be tough having to get up and go in once in a while poor girl.
 
Posts
5,649
Likes
136,451
Had to go with the Non-Super...Speedmaster Racing 😜
A model released 20 years ago...by the way...YaY!
 
Posts
15,930
Likes
47,823
Spring cleaning time where I live. I’ve been ignoring my older bumper automatics for many years. But these last few days, I have gone through these two. The Mido came to me with box and guarantee. The case is 28.5 mm in diameter, and on a 7.5 inch wrist, it looks too pokey. It is likely late 1940s or early 1950s. An A Schild movement. The Liban I showed in this thread several days ago.

 
Posts
6,701
Likes
79,913
Stinky watch band?

No problem…hit it with some Axe Apollo…it’s the laundromat in a can.

Run out of Axe Apollo? No problem…use the back-up can of Axe Apollo.

For today, 3861 with Omega mil green poly NATO which has been de-stinkified via…

…get ready…

…wait for it…

…here it comes…

Axe Apollo.

Edited:
 
Posts
13,489
Likes
31,801
Happy Birthday to me, really wasn't sure If I was going to make it through this year (or wanted to for that matter), but what the fυck I'm still here.

Still love this one.

Edited:
 
Posts
1,558
Likes
3,125
We'll see if I make it to March for my birthday but here I am still wearing my new Seamaster pretty much all the time.
 
Posts
49
Likes
423
2542 fresh from service. New strap from Colareb.I'd like to call this buckle replica but these are sold as used original so I'll say it's downright fake.
Edited:
 
Posts
620
Likes
4,971
Happy Birthday to me, really wasn't sure If I was going to make it through this year (or wanted to for that matter), but what the fυck I'm still here.

Still love this one.

Happy birthday👍
 
Posts
1,822
Likes
28,010
New acquisition, a poor man's Longines Nautilus, but with the shard indices found in an Eterna Kontiki first execution. I guess that makes this a Nautiki 😉