WRUD (Drinking) Today?

Posts
30,175
Likes
77,921
Good God…this thread was buried 2 pages in. Drink up! 😁

For Canadian Thanksgiving, it’s a cheap and cheerful Corn Whisky Manhattan. Even when enjoyed neat, this is a really fun whisky. Killer value and tasty to boot. A not-so-well-kept secret.

Cheers, all!


Happy Thanksgiving! Might have to give that a try...has to be better than rye (I hate rye...very un-Canadian of me I know!)...
 
Posts
1,461
Likes
6,723
Happy Thanksgiving! Might have to give that a try...has to be better than rye (I hate rye...very un-Canadian of me I know!)...
Thanks, Al. I prefer bourbon yet do like my rye. A prairie thing, I reckon! Happiest of Thanksgivings to you and those close to you!
 
Posts
150
Likes
494
Sidewinder’s Fang




While listening to …



Cos sometimes everything else is just..everything else.



And before anyone says anything: Yes. I have the record ( and CD. Of every BÖC album ) I’m listening remote from the turntable.
 
Posts
1,178
Likes
1,759
Had a Pliny and a Blind Pig earlier.

Too busy drinkin it to take a pic.

cheers
 
Posts
261
Likes
421
Had neighbours over for a little tasting session (no pictures):

Caol Ila 12
Lavgavalin 16
Miltonduff 21
The Balvene 12
Tomatin 14
Body Builders in Ball Gowns

Everyone went home happy!
 
Posts
1,957
Likes
5,922
Exciting as shit here... tap water and cold coffee from this morning.

Woot Woot, party.
 
Posts
12,148
Likes
40,474
Cocktails with a surprise spooky touch! Dutch Kills, Long Island City, Queens.

 
Posts
1,558
Likes
3,125
Some Royal Lochnagar, a Man O' War Ruination 10th Anniversary, and my new Seamaster.
 
Posts
1
Likes
1
Today I am drinking a home-made pumpkin spice cold brew. Sugar free cold foam. This is my first post in this forum and I fear I have now presented a terrible first impression of myself. Hello all!
 
Posts
18,302
Likes
27,671
Did a wonderful Madeira tasting last night.