WRUD (Drinking) Today?

Posts
5,333
Likes
75,939
Bought today by my wife for me & one that I will save until tomorrow evening. I’m a Marmite lover so I’m looking forward to trying it .
 
Posts
18,302
Likes
27,671
Bought today by my wife for me & one that I will save until tomorrow evening. I’m a Marmite lover so I’m looking forward to trying it .
 
Posts
231
Likes
100
I’m thinking a bottle of stags Leap cab tonight with some Italian food while I watch new sopranos movie.
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Enjoying a g&t whilst waiting on our evening meal arriving from a local Italian restaurant 🥰

 
Posts
238
Likes
852
If you are from the Northeast United States, this should put a smile on you face. If you are from elsewhere, you probably will not understand, Sorry.

 
Posts
844
Likes
6,758
2X Distillers Edition: Talisker 2002/2013 & Lagavulin 2001/2017. I just love peat and sherry.
 
Posts
5,333
Likes
75,939
Bought today by my wife for me & one that I will save until tomorrow evening. I’m a Marmite lover so I’m looking forward to trying it .
Today’s the day to try the Marmite Ale , And the verdict is .... Very nice taste and one I could definitely drink more of . It’s rich , dark and quite malty with a lovely chestnut colour .
 
Posts
3,893
Likes
23,274
I treated myself to a dram of this beautiful whiskey...don't ask how much. It's nuts.
 
Posts
4,718
Likes
17,862
First time to try this 2018 Margaux today. Pleasantly surprised with the quality, but probably drinking it too early. I might get another and try to be a bit more patient / lay it down for a few years and see how it develops.
.
 
Posts
12,148
Likes
40,474
If you are from the Northeast United States, this should put a smile on you face. If you are from elsewhere, you probably will not understand, Sorry.


Very interesting, how was it?
 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,579
sipping on one nicely-prepared Old Fashioned on top of the Grande Bretagne hotel w/a great view of the Acropolis..

😀
 
Posts
290
Likes
867
sipping on one nicely-prepared Old Fashioned on top of the Grande Bretagne hotel w/a great view of the Acropolis..

😀
You just can’t beat a well prepared old fashioned. Cheers
 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,579
hopefully four cherries are not causing much distress 😀 they were yum!