WRUD (Drinking) Today?

Posts
18,302
Likes
27,671
Embrace the funk.

Amen, love some farmhouse funk on my booze. From rum to Calvados to ciders.
 
Posts
1,638
Likes
13,278
New arrival and hoping to save it for the weekend 🤔


You must be in the same Gin club as me, my bottle turned up Monday. Haven't opened it as yet but hear good things about it.
 
Posts
810
Likes
1,654
Amen, love some farmhouse funk on my booze. From rum to Calvados to ciders.

Have you had Haitian clairin? Absolutely wild.
 
Posts
18,302
Likes
27,671
Have you had Haitian clairin? Absolutely wild.
On the list! Ty
 
Posts
4,868
Likes
24,781
I’m a simple man. I see a bottle of wine with Snoop Dogg, I buy it.



Meanwhile, I stay stocked on Conundrum...

 
Posts
18,302
Likes
27,671
I’m a simple man. I see a bottle of wine with Snoop Dogg, I buy it.



Meanwhile, I stay stocked on Conundrum...

It's not bad.. I think I posted it earlier... Its a fruit bomb but if you know that going in, its very drinkable. If you hunt a bit you can find it super cheap as well.
 
Posts
4,011
Likes
45,038
First time having this. It was FANTASTIC.
Can't go wrong with that name 😉
Try the tripel Karmeliet !
 
Posts
4,868
Likes
24,781
It's not bad.. I think I posted it earlier... Its a fruit bomb but if you know that going in, its very drinkable. If you hunt a bit you can find it super cheap as well.

Ah that's right I thought I remember seeing it here. It was ok, but I'm not really picky as long as it's red.
I looked at the label to see what the blend was and all it said was "red wine". Ok. Hah.
 
Posts
4,011
Likes
45,038
After breaking my January drought, February will be Saturday only... And even if I'm 30 minutes early to Saturday, I was watching the Outlander serie, and all of them drinking nonstop... So I had an urge to drink whiskey too 😀
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
You must be in the same Gin club as me, my bottle turned up Monday. Haven't opened it as yet but hear good things about it.

Yes it seems well recommended 👍
 
Posts
1,957
Likes
25,759
Bought it for a dinner party I put together for my wife’s birthday. Turns out none of the guests were port drinkers. Their loss. My gain.
Edited:
 
Posts
2,830
Likes
14,935
I’m a simple man. I see a bottle of wine with Snoop Dogg, I buy it.



Meanwhile, I stay stocked on Conundrum...


Did you do the 19 Crimes app to see what Snoop had to say or do?

save us the time.....

 
Posts
4,718
Likes
17,862
Well this is our Valentine's day collection. I am looking forward to trying the Kentish ale at 6.5%.
Funny as my accent is from the UK South West... But judging what I overhear from my colleagues in London.. a lot of them think I am from Kent...… Cheers on a Sunday everyone.
 
Posts
4,868
Likes
24,781
Did you do the 19 Crimes app to see what Snoop had to say or do?

save us the time.....


Hah no! I forgot about their bottles doing that to be honest...