What is the watch I have inherited please?!

Hello I am a new member joined a few days ago! Very happy to join you all. I have inherited an older Omega from my late father, who had it passed to him from his late brother. Obviously not the original strap. Not sure what it is? Any help would be gratefully received

Seems to be a hand wound watch from mid to late 40ies, likely with a movement 30 T2 inside.
The indentation on the upper left lug looks like an import hallmark from Portugal.
Unfortunately your watch has an incorrectly reprinted dial.
You should have the case back opened and take some good clear photos of the movement and the inner case back - then we can tell you much more - so we only can guess...

Thank you so much! I will look into doing that. As I said, I don’t know where it came from originally, or if my uncle purchased it new etc. He was a pilot all his grown life and ended up flying 747s. He had a few other very nice watches, but I think they got passed onto his pilot son, my cousin, who lives in Switzerland now!

Hello I am a new member joined a few days ago! Very happy to join you all. I have inherited an older Omega from my late father, who had it passed to him from his late brother. Obviously not the original strap. Not sure what it is? Any help would be gratefully received
It is very nice!!!

It is wonderful that you have this family heirloom passed on to you! Very attractive.