What is the heaviest Omega on the wrist?

Hi all,

I was wondering how much weight do our beloved Omegas put on the scale and: which is the heaviest of them produced? I have this to start with, but maybe the more recent production with larger cases might top this model:

My 125 Speedmaster has 205 grams on my kitches-scale. I would be happy to see similar pics of your heaviest Omega here:

Best, cfk

Omega 125 Gewicht.jpg
Edited:

I think an 18K Flightmaster on a bracelet is around 225-230g.

Learned today from the OF YouTube thread the PO Chrono 18k is 228g but that's on a leather strap on deployant, so that's heavy.

PloProf has to be in the running for the heaviest model
The stainless version of the PloProf weighs 279g.

The stainless version of the Ultra Deep weighs 254g.

(both with their respective bracelets)

PloProf would’ve been my guess also. That is one big chunk of metal.

The gold Flightmaster would have to be a contender my stainless one is fairly hefty

IIRC, my “big blue” weighed about 180 on bracelet, and the 1000m was right around 200.
Edited:

My white gold 43mm Aqua Terra weighs around 280g fully linked. You definitely know it’s there when you’re wearing it. The platinum 300m heritage diver is around 320g, I think, and there might be a solid gold chronoscope that’s about that heavy too.

Someday I want to try on the full platinum Royal Oak Offshore that weighs over a pound. Ludicrous.

holding out until omega make a watch out of lead. maybe they'll be a bit less stingy with how much they use since it's a little cheaper than gold

Folks, do you have some pics of these watches? A kitchen-scale will do, please give it a try....

Folks, do you have some pics of these watches? A kitchen-scale will do, please give it a try....

As I wear it—minus a link or two. It’s pretty much my daily, so I don’t really notice it as “heavy” anymore, but I also never forget that it’s on. And what I really notice is when I switch to a different watch—and think “wow, this weighs *nothing*!” even though it’s probably 130 grams.

image.jpg

hard to beat this for a stainless steel watch.

As I wear it—minus a link or two. It’s pretty much my daily, so I don’t really notice it as “heavy” anymore, but I also never forget that it’s on. And what I really notice is when I switch to a different watch—and think “wow, this weighs *nothing*!” even though it’s probably 130 grams.
Is this the wg Aqua Terra? Very stealthy, nice!

Those of you with Seamasters - are those figures with or without the Helium? I reckon a Seamaster without Helium has to be the heaviest.

Is this the wg Aqua Terra? Very stealthy, nice!

Yeah, white gold. It "identifies" as steel, but there's a gold-y warmth to it in certain light.