What do YOU do?

Posts
5,535
Likes
9,470
I did that for many years, now Water Leak Prevention. Bit different!
Construction side of it, or design side? I'm on the design side (unless you are talking about teaching bladder control, and not about waterproofing 😀 )
 
Posts
3,801
Likes
20,263
Yet.

😁
Be an exercise in futility, be like squeezing a stone to get water...
 
Posts
3,801
Likes
20,263
Be an exercise in futility, be like squeezing a stone to get water...
Besides, I am so luvable...
 
Posts
8,701
Likes
14,612
Also, this thread is missing pictures 😉.
Okay. Here's me at work.
bums-beggars-lunatics.jpg
 
Posts
1,432
Likes
1,580
I sell drugs

Had my fun and should clarify. I do it legally and sell pharmaceuticals, equipment and instruments to veterinary doctors. Have been working in the animal health industry for over 20 years.
Edited:
 
Posts
7,086
Likes
56,864
41 years of banking, mostly as a lending officer was enough. I've been out a' there, retired for three years.
 
Posts
1,998
Likes
15,597
I’m a technical writer in the folding carton and corrugated packaging industry.
 
Posts
16,900
Likes
48,108
I’m a technical writer in the folding carton and corrugated packaging industry.

So a professional boxer 😁
 
Posts
1,853
Likes
4,464
I do that thing Chandler did in Friends.


And wrangle Bulldogs.[/QUOTE
Construction side of it, or design side? I'm on the design side (unless you are talking about teaching bladder control, and not about waterproofing 😀 )

Neither bladder or proofing....sensors, flow meters, valves and stuff to make you aware that water is about to make life difficult!
😲
 
Posts
1,853
Likes
4,464
Had my fun and should clarify. I do it legally and sell pharmaceuticals, equipment and instruments to veterinary doctors. Have been working in the animal health industry for over 20 years.

Ditto!
20 plus of Pharma to nurses, doctors, consultants, professors etc etc, now escaped golden handcuffs to enjoy what I do.
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,380
Welcome to OF Stretch44.

Another Welcome to Stretch44 from a fellow attorney and OF member. You will come to both appreciate and regret your decision to come here. Appreciate it because it’s a great group of folks who collectively know more about Omega than just about anybody except, well, OMEGA. Regret it because you will develop an internet addiction, lose all of your disposable income, and likely irritate your spouse or domestic partner beyond any hope of redemption. Again, WELCOME.
Edited:
 
Posts
1,465
Likes
6,665
Director of QA for a decent sized industrial construction company. Former Mech/Nuke/Project Engineer for the USN at both Norfolk and Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyards.

We built this (thing in the foreground, although we've also done some structural work at the Pentagon) among some other notable projects:

untitled.png

I asked the General in charge of the project what the lifespan was. He said "Forever".
 
Posts
1,089
Likes
6,544
That’s cool! I love the US Air Force Memorial. I had a grand tour of all the DC memorials last spring when I accompanied my 93 year old father-in-law on an Honor Flight. It was indeed an honor.

I’m retired from the food/supermarket business. Now I do whatever the hell I want.
 
Posts
5,535
Likes
9,470
Director of QA for a decent sized industrial construction company. We built this (thing in the foreground, although we've also done some structural work at the Pentagon) among some other notable projects:

I asked the General in charge of the project what the lifespan was. He said "Forever".
I am embarrassed to say I do not know who built this, even though it is my backyard. A Google search indicates Centex -- is that you? How are you doing the structural work -- are yo on one of the term contracts?
 
Posts
1,465
Likes
6,665
I am embarrassed to say I do not know who built this, even though it is my backyard. A Google search indicates Centex -- is that you? How are you doing the structural work -- are yo on one of the term contracts?
We were the primary sub. Spire sections were fabricated at Mariano Metal Fabricators in Toronto. We did the field assembly.

https://cianbro.com/Projects-Markets/ProjectDetails/pid/27