Forums Latest Members
  1. Walrus Dec 3, 2021

I very infrequently remember dreams. Sometimes people say “I don’t dream” but that’s usually not accurate we dream nightly we just don’t remember them. Now dreams I do remember are usually not watch related. But this week I had a very vivid dream about walking into one of the places I check out on occasion, digging around in a box of watches and pulling out an original seiko astron. I went and got a battery and it worked fine. I think I paid 20 bucks for it. Damn I drove by that store this week really wanted to stop in but I had people with me and was trying to stay on schedule. I’m sure there will not be one but of course I need to look on the off chance this was a message. I mean is just a bit odd as I’m certainly not in the market for an original astron. I’m not like super obsessed with watches I put my self at the level of collector “dude who likes watches and can like various watches but can’t rattle off reference #’s like Bible quotes” I’m like maybe “mid noob” or perhaps late noob ref#170.3454.92

so yup watch dreams perhaps I’m entering a new phase of watch collecting.
    B168A445-7903-46E0-B8EC-8316A99B9778.jpeg

2. JwRosenthal Dec 4, 2021

I have had a few dreams in which I have looked at my watch to see what time it was and I do remember that I couldn’t make it out- like I couldn’t read it. I have had the same experience with trying to read in a dream- like it’s Lorum Ipsum, or the words keep changing.

So, any Jungian therapists out there care to chime in on what dreaming about a watch, checking your watch, or being focused on time means while dreaming?

Omegafanman likes this.
  3. Omegafanman Dec 4, 2021

Another cheap way to get the grail watch.... and think of the money we could save on Oculus headsets.....
    Everything entering our brain is just electrical signals .... so what we hear see, feel and smell is in effect an internally created projection anyway......... after years of brain training every night Scarlet Johansson services a Lange and Sohne which she then presents to me ;0)

Movies such as Inception have popularized lucid dreaming. This movie features impressive dream artisans who are able to control the shape and content of their dreams, as well as the dreams of others.

Such feats of dream manipulation may not seem possible to the same extent in our real lives, but they are not altogether absent.

In fact, a number of people are able to experience something called lucid dreaming, and some of them are even able to control certain elements of their nightly dreams.

According to some research, around halfTrusted Source of all people have had a lucid dream at some time in their lives, and around 11% experience one or two lucid dreams per month.

Walrus and ghce like this.
  4. Walrus Dec 4, 2021

Ya, looked it up. You like your mother too much and lack patience for your father.

edit: oops my bad that Freud sorry

Omegafanman likes this.