Forums Latest Members
  1. kcgunner Sep 6, 2020

So I had my Seamaster 300m's clasp button get stuck recently and I took it to my AD. They got it unstuck but as soon as I pushed it back in, it got stuck again. They said they would have to send it in to be serviced through my warranty to Omega. They said the turn around time is 2-3 weeks. Has anyone had similar issues and if so how long did it take to get your watch back from Omega? I'm in the USA and am no where near a service center that I'm aware of if that helps. Thank you.

2. Walrus Sep 6, 2020

I haven’t but 2-3 weeks sounds pretty quick actually

3. kcgunner Sep 14, 2020

Well it's been over 3 weeks now and no word. I wish they'd just be honest and say we have no idea.

Walrus likes this.
  4. Walrus Sep 14, 2020

Sounds more like it

5. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Sep 14, 2020

I don’t think you will hear back. It will just show up. A clasp issue shouldn’t be much longer if we where under normal times. We are not in normal times.

you will never hear about a timeframe on a simple repair.

6. kcgunner Oct 6, 2020

They replaced my clasp and sent back the old one. I tinkered with the old one some and took it completely apart. Cleaned every tiny piece twice, inspected all the parts, especially the tiny springs that are in the clasp lock, put it all back together and it worked like a charm. For about 4 minutes. After a few pushes of the button it stuck again. The springs are just plain getting out of alignment. This is clearly a design issue. Omega better do something about this issue because I have seen several other complaints about this exact same thing. Hopefully my new one doesn't have the same issue. Thanks for the help everyone. I still love OMEGA and my Seamaster !