Vintage Seamaster Omega( Please Help Identify and Explain the Condition)

Hi guys, so basically im new in the vintage watch hobby, and im interested in buying a vintage watch for starter, in this case i found this vintage watch and bought it, can i have your guys opinion on this piece please ?

Omega Seamaster 366.0845 with a so called "TV screen" case. Should house a Caliber 1020.
Well... personally I love those 70s Omega with the integrated bracelet and the square case shape, but they tend to be a bit overlooked by the great public. If you can share some more natural light pictures would be great.

Regarding whether it is a good purchase always depends on the price, and crucially, if you are happy with your new watch.
Always remeber to be careful with time change... never when the hour hand is in the upper part!

Did you get it from Korea?
It’s genuine but the dial has been refinished.

And in a color that resembles nothing that left the factory back in the day, it should be added.

And in a color that resembles nothing that left the factory back in the day, it should be added.
I agree with the refinished dial (I wanted to say that but I prefer not to speak when I’m not 110% sure) but there was one listed on the forum with a very similar dial. I’ll leave the link https://omegaforums.net/threads/omega-seamaster-day-date-blue-fumé-tv-dial.86942/

Then obviously if he paid a lot for a “in need of a service” watch like that it is another story

Omega Seamaster 366.0845 with a so called "TV screen" case. Should house a Caliber 1020.
Well... personally I love those 70s Omega with the integrated bracelet and the square case shape, but they tend to be a bit overlooked by the great public. If you can share some more natural light pictures would be great.

Regarding whether it is a good purchase always depends on the price, and crucially, if you are happy with your new watch.
Always remeber to be careful with time change... never when the hour hand is in the upper part!

thankyou so much for the reply, yeah i think it is the 366.0845, and the watch itself costed around +-300 euro, and it is my first also my first vintage purchase, and also thankyou for the tip to change the time. This is the watch in natural lighting

Did you get it from Korea?
It’s genuine but the dial has been refinished.

I’m not really aware and sure, about where this watch came from, but i bought it in Indonesia. And i also thought the dial has been refinished. But is there any chance that i could replace the dial with the original one in the future ?