Unsure about my next watch

Posts
1,077
Likes
4,454
With the 1952 Seamaster Bumper, a mid-60’s De Ville winder on BoR, the recently acquired Speedmaster, the 1964 Dan Henry panda, and a few Austin watches, I’m feeling pretty complete. I won’t purchase another watch until late in the year after a few investments have matured and I’ve cleared my deck of more pressing obligations and needs. That doesn’t stop me from the passive hunt though.

Not interested in gold or a C case, but a nice SS Constellation, or a Seamaster 120 or 300 might peak my interest. Who knows? What I do know is that it is nice to feel satisfied with my young(er) collection. Something will grab my attention, I’m sure. Until then, I’ll watch what pops up on WRUW and passively look while I wait.
Edited:
 
Posts
3,445
Likes
35,193
A nice collection. Not to forget that excellent pocket watch.

You may be set for a while. I find it difficult to put the Omegas away once I start wearing them.
 
Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
A nice collection. Not to forget that excellent pocket watch.

You may be set for a while. I find it difficult to put the Omegas away once I start wearing them.

@CBM1590 clearly needs more pocket watches.
 
Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
And some DaveK mystery lanyards.

I believe that’s a mandatory aquisition under forum rules
 
Posts
4,855
Likes
12,277
Your collection is missing a diver, so I would vote for a Seamaster 300 or something like that.
 
Posts
2,781
Likes
4,706
You should keep an eye out for targets of opportunity, now is the time when you’re not chasing anything in particular that you are free to take advantage of any interesting good deals that sail past.
It’s pretty well how I operate at all times.