Ulysse Nardin chronograph - redial/fake?

Posts
70
Likes
254
Hello,
A mate of mine found this in a house clearance and asked what I think. I have zero knowledge of this brand or chronographs (so wasn’t sure if the serial on caseback should match the movement for example) but my gut said it is a redial. Anyone have any clue about this watch?

Interestingly (or not) he found the watch with dial and movement apart but in same box and not a complete watch.

 
Posts
8,251
Likes
29,152
We'll need a much larger photo to assess the dial.
 
Posts
70
Likes
254
We'll need a much larger photo to assess the dial.
Edited the thread with another closer pictures.
 
Posts
6,840
Likes
10,656
I'm inclined to say redial due to the large number of different fonts used
 
Posts
70
Likes
254
I'm inclined to say redial due to the large number of different fonts used
Thanks for observing it.