Ugliest Watches, What Do You Have?

Apparently this one won a design award. I was hoping not to be able to post in this thread but nobody wants it and I still have it🙁 IMG_3021.jpg IMG_3029 (1).jpg

Didnt look too bad until I saw the side on view..

Apparently this one won a design award. I was hoping not to be able to post in this thread but nobody wants it and I still have it🙁 IMG_3021.jpg IMG_3029 (1).jpg
The brand - does it stand for Fix It You Terrible Ass?

This seemed like a good idea when I bought it. It's hard as hell to read.
attachment.php
Can you explain how to read it? Is it 12h10?

Can you explain how to read it? Is it 12h10?
Yes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

A few from when I bought some modern stuff...a dark time in my life when I frequented WUS. How I didn't lose my shirt on these I will never know. 20160617_195324.png

Is that a Perazzi over under Shotgun ? *drool*

.... The watch Is ugly as hell thou ^^.

PM sent

Your PM never made it. 😀 Please resend

I forgot to mention it is a RARE, Black Dial, and ALL Orignal, Wittnauer in MINT condition.

@Speedmasterfan88 good eye, a Perazzi MX-8 with upgraded wood from Giacomo, 2005 I believe. 31.5" barrels with fixed chokes. While a 10lb trap gun, it is absolute death in a dove field.

I go on an opening weekend hunt in the Mississippi Delta every year, and a couple of years ago a tropical storm was rolling through and it was going to windy as hell. I packed the P-Gun, and man, was shocked...was rolling them like a biscuit at 40yds in a 30mph tailwind wind! I was having to lead 6-8 feet, but the weight and balance of the MX-8 allowed for an effortless swing.

I love Kreighoff, but the Perazzi is an excellent value on the used market. They really are built like tanks, and while not the prettiest, get the job done day and day out.

@Speedmasterfan88 good eye, a Perazzi MX-8 with upgraded wood from Giacomo, 2005 I believe. 31.5" barrels with fixed chokes. While a 10lb trap gun, it is absolute death in a dove field.

I go on an opening weekend hunt in the Mississippi Delta every year, and a couple of years ago a tropical storm was rolling through and it was going to windy as hell. I packed the P-Gun, and man, was shocked...was rolling them like a biscuit at 40yds in a 30mph tailwind wind! I was having to lead 6-8 feet, but the weight and balance of the MX-8 allowed for an efforotless swing.

I love Kreighoff, but the Perazzi is an excellent value on the used market. They really are built like tanks, and while not the prettiest, get the job done day and day out.

My Late uncles where both passionate Hunters and foresters so I have a thingy for hunting rifles and shotguns albeit not owning one myself. 😉.

Good hunting to you !