Tri Compax News - Recent Sales

Posts
8,811
Likes
62,403
Hey @TexOmega ill see your “non-faded face” and raise you… three-of-a-kind!
Seriously, 1940s Tri-Compax are just a sight to behold. 😀



nice......but...... I see no 37mm in SS😗




::rimshot::
 
Posts
852
Likes
3,672
nice......but...... I see no 37mm in SS😗




::rimshot::
Touché!
But you leave me no choice other than to go all-in… FOUR of a kind!!
😉
 
Posts
159
Likes
488
Touché!
But you leave me no choice other than to go all-in… FOUR of a kind!!
😉
To compete does it have to be non faded?!?!
Lol
 
Posts
159
Likes
488
Touché!
But you leave me no choice other than to go all-in… FOUR of a kind!!
😉
I admit one of the moon face disk is faded. I also take terrible pics…

But here is my hand.
 
Posts
3,677
Likes
8,482
I admit one of the moon face disk is faded. I also take terrible pics…

But here is my hand.

amazing collection 🥰
 
Posts
852
Likes
3,672
I admit one of the moon face disk is faded. I also take terrible pics…

But here is my hand.
Wow, stole that pot right out from under me! Amazing! 👍👍🤬
 
Posts
159
Likes
488
Wow, stole that pot right out from under me! Amazing! 👍👍🤬
Well your pictures actually do justice to the watches. I’m going to need to take some tips from you and bgrisso on how to do these watches some justice.
 
Posts
13,904
Likes
54,078
Just one moon face in my group. 37mm.
 
Posts
576
Likes
356
I probably should have bought this one too. It sold super fast on eBay…

I already have one so I hesitated…

Great price in my opinion.

I wasn;t big on the patina on the dial on this one, not at $9,500
 
Posts
3,677
Likes
8,482
Well your pictures actually do justice to the watches. I’m going to need to take some tips from you and bgrisso on how to do these watches some justice.

I would really like to see them in person at some point !!!
 
Posts
136
Likes
99
eBay auction seems on the low side of results ? Are there issues Im not seeing redial ?
 
Posts
3,677
Likes
8,482
eBay auction seems on the low side of results ? Are there issues Im not seeing redial ?

Redial and a lot of the hands are wrong