The Timeless Watch Channel from YouTube won’t return Bogart watch [Watches now Returned]

Locked
Posts
1,993
Likes
3,689
Check that. Here we go...........
 
Posts
12
Likes
10

This guy may be one of the dumbest people on the planet to actually put this video out. Also, he's slandering Nico in the comments. He just alleged that Nico is a cocaine addict.

 
Posts
12
Likes
10
This guy may be one of the dumbest people on the planet to actually put this video out. Also, he's slandering Nico in the comments. He just alleged that Nico is a cocaine addict.


@NicoLeonard Just in case you missed this in the live chat.
 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
He is just going to repeat what he has already said.

Probably start with he is such a nice guy, doing a favor by offering to make videos.

Then say it's complicated to do really good videos, still figuring out best approach.

Then go on about too busy to send watches.

Then start with how his life is threatened, he doesn't respond to threats, big bad internet is out to get him.

And due to the above, now the only way to resolve is directly with his attorney.

Will take no responsibility.


Did I miss anything?


This is crazy. Folks are sending him a few bucks each on this live video. 10 minutes in and probably $75 already donated.

Right now he is going on about how great of a guy he is....
 
Posts
13,521
Likes
23,458
Christ is he gonna cut to the chase or what. I’ve never seen someone waffle on and talk so much drivel around self pity.
 
Posts
2,293
Likes
4,581
The livestream is insufferable, as expected; "I'm too nice... I do too many favors.... I try to do too much for people", yada yada. its a big pity party, I'm just skipping through it but its really nauseating.
 
Posts
3,433
Likes
9,113
Watched the livestream for 5 minutes but couldn't take any more. Can't believe folks are sending him money.
 
Posts
1,050
Likes
2,617
He's claiming his arm was broken in 7 places and had his shoulder dislocated but isn't sure which arm it was. (This is one of the reasons he doesn't like bullies)

I'm sure everyone who has ever broken a bone will agree you don't have trouble remembering which limb it was.

This guy speaks with such a overly self-important inflection and it is wildly grating. It's evident that he's not going to say anything of substance, so I'm going to stop watching and giving him the "engagement" he's clearly doing this for.
 
Posts
117
Likes
392
Had to give up. This guy is a huge Dbag. Started it out with the heading no good deed goes unpunished. Just rambled about absolutely nothing since it started. He’s not giving anything back and I feel really bad for the guy’s that trusted him.
 
Posts
8,246
Likes
29,136
From the live chat, and accurate:

John

Ramblings of a narcissist scammer
 
Posts
8,246
Likes
29,136
"I got my mother's heart...too big...that's a problem..."

🤦
 
Posts
30,182
Likes
77,928
He's got a lot personal shit going, you know?

Wanker...
 
Posts
1,085
Likes
6,017
I copied this from the net but it rings true, when he lies he touches his face.

Increased hand-to-face contact tends to signal deception. Hand-to-face contact increases with cognitive load and with the initiation of the fight or flight response. Liars often experience the fight or flight response and an increase in cognitive load, which causes stress. In order to accurately track increases in hand-to-face contact, a baseline must be established during times when the person being interviewed has no reason to lie. Any changes from the baseline may indicate deception.