The start of a dream?

Posts
24,796
Likes
55,074
I wonder if you can do anything about those power lines. They are such an eyesore.
 
Posts
5,424
Likes
81,888
They are apparently going to be moved to the other side of the road, won’t really help though. Underground is the solution but that will never happen.
 
Posts
405
Likes
2,075
Wow!
A dream becomes a wonderful reality.
Congratulations on this and may it continue just like this.
You u have a new follower on Insta now 😉
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,760
Looks very inviting, congrats and much success!
 
Posts
382
Likes
3,012
Have watched the video and it's great! Really gives you an itch to just hop on over there, drop a pillow on the bed and go on out exploring. Really inviting looking.
Best of luck going further with this in 2026!
 
Posts
5,424
Likes
81,888
Well, it’s all been happening, haven’t worn a watch for nearly two weeks and flat out every day. Getting so close to be able to have a soft opening. Still a bunch of things to finalize.
Over seventeen months since construction started (was supposed to take eight🥴) and hard to believe we are nearly there.

Might even wear a watch tomorrow 😁

Instagram link below.

 
Posts
223
Likes
1,794
Congratulations.
Having been there I know what effort it takes.
Now on to the next fun part: the hospitality business
I remember 120 hour weeks in the beginning, working 15 eight hour shifts until I could afford to hire more staff.
I hope you have a better setup 😀
it will be rewarding though.
Best of luck
PS: To all those thinking of building a little resort or B&B for a quieter life: it's no walk in the park
 
Posts
961
Likes
6,851
Like a lot of us on this forum, we have been following your progress on this incredible journey of yours. The fact that you started all of this from scratch and now to see it coming close to full fruition is truly inspiring. I will be taking my son back to see part of his roots in 2028. Your resort is on our list. We can’t wait!
 
Posts
232
Likes
3,075
Congratulations for completing the construction phase, I am happy for you! Hope to see an official opening soon, your island looks inviting!
 
Posts
16,899
Likes
48,104
Congratulations 🥂
Followed on instagram.
 
Posts
2,409
Likes
3,215
Pretty crazy watching this all come together. Well done!
 
Posts
7,075
Likes
56,696
Congratulations to you!

Thanks for sharing your odyssey with us.
 
Posts
5,424
Likes
81,888
Well, as the dream is up and running I think it is time to post the last update for this topic but I am sure I will keep all informed of the progression.
We have been open for about three months now and it has been a jam packed three months with both highs and lows.

The highs being the cafe and bar performing well, having our first guests and the first time we were booked out.

The lows, had to lower my expectations of the general behavior of people🥴, and the lightning strike a couple of weeks ago that took out our whole wifi system, new fire system, new camera system, six air conditioners, one fridge and a bunch of other stuff. But onwards and upwards.

Thank you to all for your support along the way.
And as we all love pictures😋

Edited:
 
Posts
13,898
Likes
54,073
Well, as the dream is up and running I think it is time to post the last update for this topic but I am sure I will keep all informed of the progression.
We have been open for about three months now and it has been a jam packed three months with both highs and lows.

The highs being the cafe and bar performing well, having our first guests and the first time we were booked out.

The lows, had to lower my expectations of the general behavior of people🥴, and the lightning strike a couple of weeks ago that took out our whole wifi system, new fire system, new camera system, six air conditioners, one fridge and a bunch of other stuff. But onwards and upwards.

Thank you to all for your support along the way.
And as we all love pictures😋

Looks lovely …. Give us the web link!