Finally Got My First Polerouter - A Dream Come True!

Posts
558
Likes
2,680
After more than a year of searching, I’m thrilled to share that I’ve finally acquired my first Universal Genève Polerouter—at a price I’d call a steal!

Much like when I got my first Nina, I’m blown away by the exceptional build quality and the meticulous attention to detail. It’s incredible how these timepieces never fail to exceed expectations.

A big thank you to everyone in this community for sharing such invaluable information. Your insights were instrumental in guiding me through this journey. I truly appreciate it!

 
Posts
3,145
Likes
6,541
A perfect Genta-design model!

One of the (my favourite) three-musketeers: Constellation-Polerouter-Ingenieur 👍
 
Posts
13,902
Likes
54,076
Beauty. A. Most excellent tropical.
 
Posts
128
Likes
393
That's the most beautiful looking watch I've seen in a while. I look at a lot of watches. Congrats.
 
Posts
83
Likes
146
Congratulations! I am not familiar with the Polerouter but that chocolate dial is so nice to look at! Where do all of you get these great deals! lol.
After more than a year of searching, I’m thrilled to share that I’ve finally acquired my first Universal Genève Polerouter—at a price I’d call a steal!

Much like when I got my first Nina, I’m blown away by the exceptional build quality and the meticulous attention to detail. It’s incredible how these timepieces never fail to exceed expectations.

A big thank you to everyone in this community for sharing such invaluable information. Your insights were instrumental in guiding me through this journey. I truly appreciate it!


​

 
Posts
558
Likes
2,680
Congratulations! I am not familiar with the Polerouter but that chocolate dial is so nice to look at! Where do all of you get these great deals! lol.


​

The evil bay... If you search you can still find this watch with a sold filter...
 
Posts
83
Likes
146
The evil bay... If you search you can still find this watch with a sold filter...
Nice - I am still worried about going the evil bay route but obviously you did well!
 
Posts
192
Likes
367
Congratulations.
I like very much how the color turned to brown.