The Polerouter Book

Arrived today :)

Thank you - great packaging by the way!
Thanks very much. Boring but important.

When we set out to write a book, we had no idea we'd spend so long worrying about so many things that have nothing to do with the subject matter.
Edited:

Like 7
Mine arrived yesterday to Philly. Fantastic look and feel. Looking forward to digging into it over the coming days. Congrats @Mazoue !

Like 1
@Mazoue … Tried to click “Purchase” on the site and no joy. Are you sold out? If so when is the next run?

@Mazoue … Tried to click “Purchase” on the site and no joy. Are you sold out? If so when is the next run?
Sorry to hear that Larry.

Our website seems to be working as expected on my browser - I've not heard about any technical issues.

I'll drop you a private message now.

Sorry to hear that Larry.

Our website seems to be working as expected on my browser - I've not heard about any technical issues.

I'll drop you a private message now.
Thanks…

Just for the record, the issue was my cranial software, not the website.

Like 2
I was too late for the LE :(
I believe to have read that the book is shipped from the UK, any possibility to have shipped from within the EU? Damn, Brexit! Belgian custom officers don't let anything pass.

Like 1
I was too late for the LE :(
I believe to have read that the book is shipped from the UK, any possibility to have shipped from within the EU? Damn, Brexit! Belgian custom officers don't let anything pass.

Also in the EU, mine arrived today… after paying UPS the Brexit Bonus

Also in the EU, mine arrived today… after paying UPS the Brexit Bonus

You should see my UPS bill having offered free shipping on all pre-orders . . .

Like 7
What an amazing book, the completeness and attention to detail is incredible. It will keep me occupied for long time. Excellent job on the book and worth every penny! BTW. Brochure on page 388 shows what I believe to be a Sub without the SUB text? Can this be confirmed?

Like 1
Mine arrived yesterday. Realized I need to buy some Polerouters and not just Tri Compax

Like 4
Mine arrived yesterday. Realized I need to buy some Polerouters and not just Tri Compax
Consider yourself enabled.

Like 2
Mine arrived yesterday. First impression is very good and will be fun to look at it the coming days!

The next step will be the search for my first Polerouter :)

Like 3
Got some reading to do..It’s lovely! IMG_9237.jpeg

Like 8
You guys got the Hodinkee Bump!
“Recommended Reading The Polerouter: A New Book Adds To Our Age-Old Appreciation For A Vintage Icon
A new title documenting the history and references of one of our favorite mid-century watches.”

Like 4
I thought this price list might be interesting. It was inserted within the Polarouter brochure pictured below it but we weren't able to include the price list in the book.

combine_images-10.jpeg

img124_1_EDIT.jpeg

Like 10