The C-Cased Constellation Thread

indeed both have the white gold bezel, I also got the linen dial WG bezel for my wife later when one popped up.

I'll have to check the bracelet code later.

indeed both have the white gold bezel, I also got the linen dial WG bezel for my wife later when one popped up.

I'll have to check the bracelet code later.
Thanks!! I already have 3 constellation C-Case, and I'm starting to feel like one sick crazy dude for keeping all of them.

dont worry, 3 is just the beginning, we have some c-case collects here with many more than that, I have 6 i think... and the wife has another 2, but I only have childs play numbers compared to the serious collectors

dont worry, 3 is just the beginning, we have some c-case collects here with many more than that, I have 6 i think... and the wife has another 2, but I only have childs play numbers compared to the serious collectors
Good to hear that, problem is I have a couple more vintage seamasters and universal geneve, plus some seiko presages, and seiko speedtimer from 70s, i'm starting to consider if I should just focus on Omegas and drop the other brands by selling them all

even better with fluted bezel and bracelets! what's the bracelet number and link for the ladies version if I may ask?
5403/553 is the bracelet/endlinks

Guilty...

Finally back from the SPA. The repair cost twice the purchase price but I don’t care. I had an itch and I scratched it.

Both of my kids have claimed them. Son (16) is wearing his now and daughter will do so on special occasions and as she is only 9.

Hello all,
I got a new 168.017 Linen dial from 66 last saturday, I will share some photos soon.
After a full day yesterday and this morning, I could not find an answer, what was the design of the buckle used on the 168.017 ?
Because it's a brand new buckle and I would like to put a vintage one on it.

I rode the thread about the buckle, looked the old advertising poster and image of 168.017 Constellation.. But never find a proper answer, is somebody know it would be super helpful !

Thank you

Okay, reading Desmond website, it's also blurry, I will go for the most geometrical buckle