Teutonic's can be sexy too

Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
Ich Haben Zwei (sorry, that came from my German 101 40 years ago 😀 )
Armbandühr….i remember that one. And eine bier bitte.
 
Posts
35,655
Likes
39,900
Armbandühr….i remember that one. And eine bier bitte.
Those two have vey nice spülung bezelenhousens too
 
Posts
2,781
Likes
4,706
That was a serious gift for a 21st birthday! I think I got new tires for my VW for my 21st.
I got a Sthil chainsaw for mine so I could cut the fire wood.....no ulterior motives there!

As for the watch, I don't mind it...... if one were to land in my lap I'd be happy
 
Posts
436
Likes
958
That is sexy... I think integrated bracelets and space age cases are on the way back. Someone posted this on the Gram last week and my jaw fell to the floor

 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
That is sexy... I think integrated bracelets and space age cases are on the way back. Someone posted this on the Gram last week and my jaw fell to the floor

I’ve seen several microbrands doing the integrated bracelet and retro-70’s look. But of course they go for the lowest and tackiest of the stylistic cues and lose the script.
 
Posts
35,655
Likes
39,900
That is sexy... I think integrated bracelets and space age cases are on the way back. Someone posted this on the Gram last week and my jaw fell to the floor

Good time to mention as well that your Omegaforums account also works on our sister site https://tagheuerforums.com/ and they’d love to see things like that Cortina too, very cool piece
 
Posts
442
Likes
2,082
Good time to mention as well that your Omegaforums account also works on our sister site https://tagheuerforums.com/ and they’d love to see things like that Cortina too, very cool piece
That's cool, are there any other sister sites?
 
Posts
35,655
Likes
39,900
That's cool, are there any other sister sites?
There may be in the future, but not at this point
 
Posts
22
Likes
61
I'm looking at photos of this model for years and really love the look but never got the chance to see one in person .
also most examples i saw for sale comes with a worn bezel and the tachy is partly worn off .
Complete serviced by Omega with new dial - from VIP pre owner from Swatchgroup

 
Posts
22
Likes
61
Here is mine, titanium case and moonphase.
My two cents: these are much underrated!

100% underrated - handwound, titanium, extremly rare. If this would be from „another“ brand (starting with R or P) worth would grow through ceilling.
 
Posts
196
Likes
2,789
Lume fell off a few days ago. By no means a safe Queen, which I like about it. The hands probably have luminova or new-ish tritium as it lights for quite some time - so prob not original to watch anyway. Scrape off (all) hands or source new old ones? Not keen on relume
 
Posts
436
Likes
958
Lume fell off a few days ago. By no means a safe Queen, which I like about it. The hands probably have luminova or new-ish tritium as it lights for quite some time - so prob not original to watch anyway. Scrape off (all) hands or source new old ones? Not keen on relume
I vote leave as is. Looks coherent with the watch and adds patina and character
 
Posts
2,465
Likes
7,071
Scrape off (all) hands or source new old ones? Not keen on relume
I would stabilize the existing lume of the hands, and fill in the missing areas with color-matched material.
Edited:
 
Posts
1,723
Likes
5,347
Well, after years of hoping to see one of these in person(never happened) I recently took the blind plunge.



Thankfully I love it. There's never much shared about these so threads like this have been viewed a great many times by me. Nice work guys.
 
Posts
1
Likes
2
Well, after years of hoping to see one of these in person(never happened) I recently took the blind plunge.



Thankfully I love it. There's never much shared about these so threads like this have been viewed a great many times by me. Nice work guys.
Looks awesome. Same situation as you; just bought one online after watching out for these for a decade+ without seeing any in person. I'll post photos in a few days once I have it (grey dial). Literally made an account here today so I can join the conversation lol
 
Posts
1,723
Likes
5,347
Looks awesome. Same situation as you; just bought one online after watching out for these for a decade+ without seeing any in person. I'll post photos in a few days once I have it (grey dial). Literally made an account here today so I can join the conversation lol

That sounds like the perfect reason to join the party, welcome to the forum.

Look forward to seeing your grey dial, I do like those, the combo with the black hands is sexy indeed.

I just sent mine off to STS for a service.
 
Posts
1,723
Likes
5,347
Arrived back from its STS service yesterday and is looking awesome(to my eyes at least). They managed to source me a new outer bezel which I was more than happy to add onto the cost. Sadly they couldn't source and inner bezel but never mind.



They did an incredible job on the refinish, absolutely perfect as usual from them.

Pricey, but worth it IMO.