ghce
·Need to reset the marker indices after some previous watch maker has butchered the outer dial markers by getting them misaligned and used too much glue, that's also had a detrimental effect on the minute markers by removing the discoloured glue it also removes the printed minute marks.
I need a guide to get my repair at least better than the previous butcher so figured a printed template to assist me in placing them and or redrawing the furniture and printed marks.
A tedious thing to make so 3 minutes with AI and I have a great placing and or drawing aid.
I need a guide to get my repair at least better than the previous butcher so figured a printed template to assist me in placing them and or redrawing the furniture and printed marks.
A tedious thing to make so 3 minutes with AI and I have a great placing and or drawing aid.

