Speedmaster mod.145.022-69 with Misprinted 220 bezels.

Consider buying a Speedmaster mod.145.022-69 with Misprinted 220 bezels. What I wonder about in this context. Is this a watch under the category "Omega moonwatch"
If I buy it, is it a good choice, investment?
Edited:

Consider buying a Speedmaster mod.145.022-69 with Misprinted 220 bezels. What I wonder about in this context. Is this a watch under the category "Omega moonwatch"
Yes

If I buy it, is it a good choice?
Depends on price and condition of course, but it is a good vintage model with a bit of rarity (the bezel) for fun and to show other watch-geeks.

Yes it’s an Omega moonwatch. There are many choices under that category. Suggest you do some research you can start here
Speedmaster101.com. These watches are expensive and easy for beginner to make a big mistake. If you would like to know if the watch you are looking at is a good example then you should post good pictures here.
Also read “Learn how to fish” and “Vintage Omega Posting Guide” at the top of Vintage section for guidance. Research is paramount!

It's a great investment if prices go up after you buy it. Not so great though if prices go down.

Is it a good investment? No

Is it a good buy? We need to know the price to tell you.

If it is a "Good Buy" at the price, you might not lose money over the long run, and you might make something if the wind blows in the right direction.

I cant read the movement serial number from the photo- do you have it? It will help determine if the movement is original to the watch.

I wouldn't focus on the 220 bezel, its an oddity an in some circles it has some value, but what about the watch itself - isn't that more important really? I'd first pay attention to the overall condition of the watch. A 1969 pre-moon Speedmaster is a great watch, I have one myself and love it, and so start there and if you love the watch, having a 220 bezel is an extra benefit. That's how I would look at it. If you want help assessing the condition of the watch, more pictures would be beneficial.